The DPO Services offer a practical and cost-effective solution for Schools/Academies that don’t have the capacity to fulfil their Data Protection Officer (DPO) obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Working with, or acting as your DPO, the service provides access to professional advice, guidance and assistance in addressing the compliance demands of the GDPR while allowing you to remain focused on your core School business activities.
DPO Support Options
- Unlimited telephone & email support;
- Annual Assessment
- Staff Training (costed separately);
- Subject Access Request Management
- Breach Management;
- Design & build your own DPO service to meet your needs;
Benefits of Outsourcing:
- Peace of Mind – helping your School address and maintain its GDPR compliance;
- Flexible and Affordable – Select an unlimited hours, full DPO service or tailor an hourly package to meet your needs;
- Cost effective – freeing up staff time and resources that can be better deployed elsewhere;
- No Conflict of Interest Compliance assessment should be independent of School’s business functions. Outsourcing the DPO service ensures purely objective advice and ddguidance;
- Convenient – timely involvement with all issues relating to the protection and management of personal data
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Receive the latest news from the schools people
@SchoolsAdvisory launch the first in a series of “Active Education” podcasts exploring diet, exercise and fitness… https://t.co/T0kMbzvUnf
RT @TSP_DPO: The #ICO launches new teaching resources to aid pupil/student privacy awareness https://t.co/2AhQtMbapG #sblchat #sbmtwitter…
RT @SchoolsAdvisory: Improve resilience, emotional intelligence, mental health and wellbeing for all members of your school community. The…
@ArchbishopTemp @BDBofE @cofelancs Great work, sustaining a better future for us all.
RT @ForumStrategyUK: We enjoyed a great dialogue between two trust CEOs at today's meeting of CEO Strategy Group 1 (pupil & staff wellbeing…